- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
Hey guys, asking for your help in prayer as my wife goes in for intestinal and gallbladder removal surgery in the morning. Huge thanks!!!
I know, it has been a long time. It has been a great season though. A few things of note...
MinistryCom.org: Terrell Sanders, you rock! Thank you so much for allowing me to share my heart with a great group of church leaders at MinistryCom. Church communicators and leaders need to make this an annual trek.
As well, same for NACBA.net and Rob Leacock. It is such a pleasure to sit down with people who have lived their whole lives advancing the Kingdom and yet have the drive of someone who is just getting started—true inspirations!
Excited about speaking this next week (Nov 11-12) at En-Thuse in Liverpool, England. If you can make it, it is going to be a great time. I'm excited about what God is doing with this team of savvy business giants who have a passion for Him.