chances to hear richard
- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
So who is Richard Reising Anyway?
Richard Reising is a guy who’s passionate about changing the way the world sees the church. Some people call him a church marketing and branding expert. Others pin him down as a great author and blogger. Bottom line: Richard is a marketing phenom who has the heart of a pastor, for the pastor.
Where did it all start, you ask? After many years as a marketing executive in the corporate world, God interceded and took Richard on a different path. In 1995, Richard received a life's calling and new reality that changed everything. While on a mission trip in Mexico, God cornered him and revealed a life's purpose that would be to change the way the world looked at Christians--church by church--heart by heart. God began to reveal that the marketing principles he knew so well were actually often biblical; God was not only creator, but also the greatest marketing strategist out there.
So what happened? God poured a vision into Richard’s heart; a vision of using these marketing principles to help the church reach the media-saturated hearts of today’s culture. Richard responded by forming three companies: Artistry Marketing, Perpetua Technologies, and BrandFusion.
Over the past ten years, these companies have helped and inspired thousands of churches and ministries with Richard’s message on church and ministry marketing. They continue to grow at a rapid pace, with thousands of clients and a team of some of the sharpest marketing professionals around. Richard’s role is primarily as a consultant and speaker to pastors and church leaders all over the globe.
Richard’s heart is to inspire churches toward growth and give them fresh insight of their surrounding communities. He loves the church, and challenges it to become more effective at the same time. Through consulting and speaking, Richard has helped thousands of churches begin the transformation towards the next level in effective ministry.
Richard is married to Michele, and together they enjoy trotting the globe and serving churches. Their frequent flyer miles are through the roof.
For more information about Richard, check out RichardReising.com
Richard has been...