- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
Dear Richard and Michele,
Our hope and prayer is that the surgery tomorrow will be successful and that you both will feel Gods comfort and presence in this difficult time.
Greetings from Holland,
Fokke, Hannah and David
Posted on Sun, Feb 21, 2010 @ 1:30 PM CST
Just discovered your blog this morning. My nephew had posted your video on his facebook page, so here I am.
Must admit, when I saw this was a "church marketing" site, the little putrid taste in my mouth associated with that term almost won out, and directed me away. But I am glad I pushed past my prejudice!
Very much appreciate your unsights, especially that you recognize that transformed lives are the best "marketing tool" a church can hope for.
Thanks for a nice surprise this morning!
Praying for your wife :^)
Posted on Mon, Feb 22, 2010 @ 10:14 AM CST