- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
I will most certainly be praying! God bless and as time allows keep us updated!
Posted on Mon, May 4, 2009 @ 12:56 PM CST
Posted on Mon, May 4, 2009 @ 4:12 PM CST
All of us here at HPPC are praying for both of you - for your wife's recovery and your peace and comfort.
Posted on Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 7:35 AM CST
So sorry to hear this news. We will pray for her and the entire situation. I definitely think the blog comes second to that. So take your time and get your family back to where they need to be first. We'll be here when you get back. Grace & Peace.
Posted on Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 2:45 PM CST
Standing with you in prayer for continued healing and strength for your wife. Thankful that there is no long term damage! May you both have a greater sense of His touch in your life in the days and weeks ahead. God bless you both.
Posted on Tue, May 5, 2009 @ 4:39 PM CST
Hey, so sorry to here about Michelle. We'll be praying for her.
Posted on Wed, May 6, 2009 @ 11:00 AM CST