- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
Hi - just saw your video "What if Sarbucks Marketed LIke the Church" Painfully accurate - so much that it drove me to check out your site (it's working!) Once I got here the first thing I see is this prayer request "Hey guys, asking for your help in prayer as my wife goes in for intestinal and gallbladder removal surgery in the morning. Huge thanks!!!" Prayer request's are important, but this is really inconsistent with the message of your video that brought me here - please consider moving this kind of content off the front page of your site. It really does beg the question - did you guys watch your video?
Posted on Wed, Dec 8, 2010 @ 11:14 AM CST
I think that prayer should be the forefront of our walk with the Lord, and when our brothers and sisters in Christ are going through challenging times, it's best to share that request with other believers so that we can support them with prayer. When I read your comment, Len, it really upset me. that video is also what brought me to this site, and in no way was it saying that churches/members of the church body shouldn't ask for prayer support. They weren't attacking us with that request...it was a simple request of someone who's going through something tough right now.
The video was really creative, and I enjoyed it. You and your wife have my prayers for recovery.
Posted on Tue, Dec 14, 2010 @ 10:48 AM CST
I'll be praying right now.
Posted on Wed, Jan 26, 2011 @ 10:38 AM CST
Since I just saw your post, I will pray for her speedy recovery. God answers prayer and will not give us more than we can handle. I will also pray for you as well. People seem to forget about the spouse in times like these. Thay usually experience a great deal of stress.
May God bless your family and give you comfort.
Posted on Tue, Mar 8, 2011 @ 7:29 PM CST