chances to hear richard
- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
ChurchMarketing 101: Preparing Your Church for Greater Growth
If you enjoy the Beyond Relevance blog, you will be blown away by Richard Reising's book, ChurchMarketing 101®: Preparing Your Church for Greater Growth.
ChurchMarketing 101: Preparing Your Church for Greater Growth.
This "must read" (we're not just saying that--look at what others are saying below) is a handbook to building a contagious church. Whether you are a marketing guru or novice, you will find it inspiring, encouraging, and hopeful. It’s everything you’ve been secretly thinking about church since you’ve been at church, but it’s also the solutions that churches are needing. In this book, Richard breaks down marketing principles and brand strategy by offering fresh insight into what both creates and hinders church growth. Built on a strong biblical foundation, he reveals how small changes can have a big impact on growth. Strategic marketing can set your church apart, creating the momentum to change the life of your church and your community for eternity. Bottom line: it’s worth the read.
Check out the website for ChurchMarketing 101® here.
What others are saying...
...an absolute must-read for all church leaders. I loved it!
-Mike Schreiter [Managing Editor] Christianity Today
...Church leaders need to read this book.
-Darren Whitehead [Next Gen Pastor] Willow Creek
...a must read for anyone who is committed to reaching their community.
-Dr. David Dykes [Senior Pastor] Green Acres Baptist Church
...Required reading for every pastor in America.
-Brad Abare [Founder] ChurchMarketingSucks.com
...an important message for the church to hear and apply.
-Robert Morris [Senior Pastor] Gateway Church
...by far the best, most informative marketing book I've ever read-secular or spiritual!
-Ivan Carson [Executive Assistant Pastor] Northside City Church