- Praise God
- Please be praying...
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Final Thoughts: If you don't pass the people test, nothing else matters
- What Every Church Needs to Know about Marketing: Part 3: Marketing is about People
- What Every Church Needs To Know about Marketing: Part 2: Marketing is Everything
- Getting Your Current Members to Invite Friends
- Through the eyes of a visitor
- Encouraging progress
- Please be praying
- Bootstrap Faith
- Know Our Hearts?
- Seldom Read But Always Evaluated
- Creating an Experience
- The Bond Between Music and Design
- The Church Exposed
- The Value Principle
- The Nike Effect: Part II
- The Nike Effect: Part I
- Starting New This New Year
- Christmas Revelation from Charlie Brown
- The Video: Speaking Starbucksian
- And The Winners Are...
- The Video: A Treasure Hunt
- The Video: We're Not Like That Church Down The Street
- The Video: Signs of Neediness
- The Video: Death to Papyrus and Comic Sans!
- The Video: Inconsistent Artwork
- A Thanksgiving Thought
- The Video: The Culture Crime
- The Video: Reserved for Barista
- The Video: Real Men Love Java
- The Video: Marketing is more than you realize
- The Video: The purpose of the video.
- What If Starbucks Marketed Like the Church? A Parable.
- re-Branding on Momentum
I am traveling to speak in the UK for the next couple of weeks. If you're in the area, would love to have you join in at any of these venues:
I'm excited to be with this group of savvy business men and women again as we discuss marketing strategy:
March 22: En-thuse 6-10pm @ LEAF in Liverpool. Click here for more info and to register.
Also looking forward to these new opportunities to meet with church and ministry leaders as we seek to further God's Kingdom in Britain and beyond:
March 27: Leaders Forum with Dean Seddon- 1-5pm @ Ivy Manchester. E-mail [email protected] for more info.
March 31: Strategic Church Event with Dean Seddon- 10am - 4pm @ Oasis Church, Portsmouth. E-mail [email protected] for more info.
Hope to see you there!